The school provides transport facility for the convenience and safety of students. All our School Buses are properly maintained and equipped with CCTV cameras and GPS Tracking System. The selection of routes and stoppages is finalized keeping in mind a number of factors. Though we try our best, it may not always be possible to drop students at their doorstep or to accommodate requests for changes. Once a route has been finalized no changes/diversions will be entertained, and parents are requested to co-operate.
Parents are requested to take careful note of the following :
- The list of stoppages is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all the commuters. Therefore, buses will not stop according to individual convenience.
- All the students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least five minutes before the arrival time of the bus. Buses will not wait for latecomers.
- Parents are required to pick up the child from the designated stop. In case the parent/guardian /caretaker is not there to receive the child with the I-card, the driver is instructed to bring back the child to the school.
- In case of a change in route or destination, please inform the school transport authorities in writing to facilitate efficient planning. Please inform us in advance because drivers are not authorized or permitted to take these decisions.
- Please avoid calling drivers directly as the mobile phones given to them are for emergencies only and they are not permitted to use them while driving.
- Students will be held responsible for any damage caused to the bus by their negligence or vandalism. The transport authorities of the school will look into the matter and decide the penalty to be imposed.
- On receiving a complaint against a student causing in-discipline or being disobedient to the bus staff, his/her bus facility is liable to be withdrawn.
- Parents should drop their children outside the bus and should not board the school bus.
- Parents are requested not to make any complaint to the bus driver or conductor but report the matter to the transport incharge in writing.
- Please ensure that you understand the transport rules and encourage your child to follow them to enable the smooth running and safety of the transport system.
Guidelines for parents using private transport
- Private Transport hired/ pooled/ owned by the parents used for commutation of children to school will be the sole responsibility of the parents and the school will not be held responsible for any untoward incident/ unlawful activity.
- Parents should ensure that the vehicle is in proper road- worthy condition.
- The number of students should not exceed the number of permissible seating capacity of the vehicle.
- The authorized driver has adequate driving license and experience.
- It is advisable that parents carry out due police verification of the cab driver and roadworthiness of the vehicle. Details of the vehicle and drivers license number are to be provided to the school for our records.
- The telephone numbers of co-parents are kept by each parent using that vehicle.
- The telephone numbers of driver and cab details to be provided to the transport incharge of the school.
Withdrawal of School Transport
- In case a parent wants to withdraw school transport facility for his/her ward, a prior written application duly noted by the transport incharge should be submitted in the school office at least one week before the actual date of withdrawal.
- Transport Charges for the month of withdrawal are to be paid. Any request for withdrawal from back date will not be entertained.